Whew!!! So much to do and so few people who will listen. First of all I want to tell you about one of the scariest experiences and most fun at the same time so far on my mission. Well. Ok. (Celeste you will laugh at this) So my comp and I decided to trust each other and cut each others hair. The other American in the house Elder Bertlshofer has an electric razor that we borrowed. I can just picture both celeste and Ann sighing and saying "oh no" right now. I bet I am right. And I can picture other people just start laughing. Anyway. So we trusted each other on our haircuts. because we didn't want to pay 100 pesos to get our haircut. Let me tell you right now.....Yeah it was a good idea. Both of our haircuts are really good. We both enjoy them and we saved 100 pesos. I will send pics if this comp will accept my camera.
These people love to give me put downs then compliments. They always tell me my spanish is horrible...Then they tell me I am learning really fast. I will be happy when they know I have only been speaking for a year or 9 months. Or a small amount of time. and they will think I am from A spanish place. Thats what I am working towards.
Ok. So we also have one of our investigators. She accepts the Book of mormon. her husband is a member they are getting married in 2 weeks. But anyway. We were teaching her stuff. The last of the first lesson. and we are going along and my comp throws in a bible parable. OH WOW.....She gets up and starts all getting all crazy excited at that. It was really funny. She was just so excited. These people and their Bible. It was so entertaining. She jumped up out of her seat. She was just that excited about it. So it's all good. Anyway. Yeah those are my stories. Keep praying for us. We need all the help we can get. Love ya all. BYE!!!!
--
2nd Nephi 31:20
These people love to give me put downs then compliments. They always tell me my spanish is horrible...Then they tell me I am learning really fast. I will be happy when they know I have only been speaking for a year or 9 months. Or a small amount of time. and they will think I am from A spanish place. Thats what I am working towards.
Ok. So we also have one of our investigators. She accepts the Book of mormon. her husband is a member they are getting married in 2 weeks. But anyway. We were teaching her stuff. The last of the first lesson. and we are going along and my comp throws in a bible parable. OH WOW.....She gets up and starts all getting all crazy excited at that. It was really funny. She was just so excited. These people and their Bible. It was so entertaining. She jumped up out of her seat. She was just that excited about it. So it's all good. Anyway. Yeah those are my stories. Keep praying for us. We need all the help we can get. Love ya all. BYE!!!!
--
2nd Nephi 31:20
No comments:
Post a Comment