Hey everyone!!!! Sorry for the delay. I know another two weeks passed by!!!!!! Buyt I do have a reason. I was fighting off the hordes of Satan once again from the people of the Dominican Republic under the guise of A MISSONARY FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS!!!!!!! Named Elder Gordon. Oh and many ninjas attacked me also. SO!!! HIYA!!!!
Hws everything with all of you? Here. I am still liuving as is my Companion that in and of itself is a miracle. The past two weeks have been filled with practically the same old thing. Everyone is still living. NO one is dead so everyone here in Gurabo still has a chance to repent and accept the Gospel. So once again still good. I have not had lots of success in terms of Baptisms here. But In other terms I have grown lots here.
The First Presidency Has recently released to the missionaries a new way of teaching. And a new way of utilizing the Preach My Goospel. I am realy excited for that. For us we will not have full use oof it here until April where as I believe the Eglish speaking missions have full use of it soon already. Lucky them. Anyway. I am super excited for that. But my life is still good and as always could use some good prayers. We have some really promising looking investigators but unless I stay jhere another transfer I won see any of them come to fruition. But we will see whats going on. Only one more Pday with my comp.....Is that bad to be counting down? Well Tú sabes.
Love ya all
Elder Gordon
--
2nd Nephi 31:20
Hws everything with all of you? Here. I am still liuving as is my Companion that in and of itself is a miracle. The past two weeks have been filled with practically the same old thing. Everyone is still living. NO one is dead so everyone here in Gurabo still has a chance to repent and accept the Gospel. So once again still good. I have not had lots of success in terms of Baptisms here. But In other terms I have grown lots here.
The First Presidency Has recently released to the missionaries a new way of teaching. And a new way of utilizing the Preach My Goospel. I am realy excited for that. For us we will not have full use oof it here until April where as I believe the Eglish speaking missions have full use of it soon already. Lucky them. Anyway. I am super excited for that. But my life is still good and as always could use some good prayers. We have some really promising looking investigators but unless I stay jhere another transfer I won see any of them come to fruition. But we will see whats going on. Only one more Pday with my comp.....Is that bad to be counting down? Well Tú sabes.
Love ya all
Elder Gordon
--
2nd Nephi 31:20
No comments:
Post a Comment