13 April 2011

Transfers!!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This past week has been one of hard work. We were trying to keep focused as tranasfers slowly crept closer. So we tried to do everything we coulde We continued working hard. Yesterday we cleaned the house. But monday we had a waiting game to see if anyone would get called to go up. I was positive that Elder Reyes the Senior companion in the other companionship would get called to Zone leader. But......I was called ....to be District Leader in Los Reyes Santiago. To be working with an Elder named Elder Terán. Hes Meximericano. So far in my 7 hours to know him things have gone pretty well. This transfer is going to rock!!!!!!

I was really sad to leave my last area. La Vega. I had to say goodbye to so many people and they all were like what???? Your leaving!!! It made me sad. But I felt good that maybe I could leave a better impression in their lives., Life has been going pretty awesome. We shall see anywho. Update you all in one week. Love ya tons!!!!
Elder Gordon.

--
"Sometimes God calms the storm. At other times, He calms the sailor. And sometimes He makes us swim."-Kolipoki



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment