I received this paper on conference weekend. It was a shiocking paper. But seeing as it never seems to update if I send photos it will have to be photoless. I am shocked. I really just dont want it to come. I have so many more people to talk to. I have so much more servie to give. I need to serve. It is a feeling I cant describe. I hidden drive I neve knew exiested until I now see how time is so short. But I just want to scream some days opn how fast the days pass. How that day which was so far away comes ever faster to the brink of exploding. Its increasingly scary toi me how fast two years have past. Many times I put myself to reflect. Have I changed? If I have Has it been for the better? Has it been in the way the Lord has wanted me to change. DO I reflect more of his love? Some times The weeks pass by just so rapidly.
Somedays learning to live with another person is really hard. I just really didnt understand how Different the mission really is than to what I THOUGHt it was. But I know I have grown. I am sure it has been for the better, The Lord knows my heart and he is the only one who can perfecty judge to what I have done. Many things have been passing in my life. Slowly seeing everything from different points of view. One thing I know my parents will be surprised at is that I now like coconut Milk. n fact today we went to a beach and we "tumbared" Or tumbled coconuts from the coconut tree. and a whole bunch of us enjoyed the waer inside. I have to admit though it is better cold with a little bit of sugar. That is the best testing ok...maybe not best testing but I do like it now.
I have heard of many events from many friends and family things that are passing at home. People being engaged andf married many friends and family. People going off to college. People moving from aprtments to Town homes. Or from house to house- But. I was talking to a friend a fellow missionary. Who goes home much sooner than I do and I was telling him how I feel ready. Its all thanks to my parents and to the Lord. Theyt have helped me out so muych especially in preparing for the return which so rapidly comes. For details ask them for details Though. I love this place. I will be very sad to leave here. Its one of those things you dont know how much you love it till its gone. And at that moment your heart breaks fot it not being in your life. I know it will be like that. But we shall see what goes on. To all I love you tons. Keep everything going awesome. GO forward in Faith. JACOB 1:19
Love all
Elder Gordon
"Sometimes God calms the storm. At other times, He calms the sailor. And sometimes He makes us swim."-Kolipoki
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
No comments:
Post a Comment