Also the other thing I want to talk about is that I HATE PowderedMilk. Have you heard the aquabats song called powdered Milkman?? It's so true everything of what they say. I bought myself some because it's a lot cheaper than buying the other pretend milk. The only way I can drink this milk i in a bowl of cereal or with tons of chocolate syrup. Thats the only way. Either way though it does taste like poo. It's rather disgusting and sad. I can't wait to have real milk again, it's only a really loing time till then.Sad day.
They do have a TGIF in Santiago. We went there today for my comps irthday which is tommorrow. It was really good. I had a jackdaniels burger. AH my life was complete for a little bit. They even playt American Music. Earlier though As a distrcit we went to the zoo. In our area. It was really interesting. It was free though. That was cool. They had Monkeys (Mono), Ostriches(Avestruza), Reindeer(Venado), Goats(chivos) Llama's(Llama), Turtles and tortises (tortugas), Parrots (guacamayo) Flamingos(Flamenco), Racoon(Mapecho), Falcon(Falcón), Snakes(sepientes), Python (piton) Boa Constrctor (boa Constritor), Pigs (cerdo) Javelina(Jabelia), Birds(aves) GuineaPig(ROUS)(Curi), Lion (Leon), Camel(Camela) Yup. Ok Here are the pics! BYE!!!
--
2nd Nephi 31:20
No comments:
Post a Comment