28 April 2010

28 April 2010

So once again....No new pictures....Sorry Loree. Oh and everyone else. I have a ton to add. But the Computer I am on the USB port is not working. And yes this is a different Computer than last time. I just keep picking the ones that don磘 work. So Sorry. I can磘 believe this week is already past. It磗 seems like yesterday I was writing my last post!

Thats so scary how fast time flys by!!! I don磘 have enough time to do everything I want to do. My area is becoming reorganized. We live to far away from the chapel. And no one wants to take the one ruta to get to church. They would rather go to the catholic church that there neighbor has in his house. Typical no?

Theres this song that says 创You don磘 have to walk the plains! to be a pioneer创 It磗 true. I am positive that by the end of my two years I will have walked more than the p靜neers did. We have walked so much lately. Walking kilometers sometimes to get to our next appointment. So much walking. and the sun is so relentless. But I love it so much!!!!!!

So my next week, My blog will probably be just photos.... Because they take a long time to send. Unless something spectacular happens. Ok I might. It kinda depends on how I feel. You know the drill. Speaking of photos. The mission leader told us Elders to take photos of the families in the ward. Because we have an activity this weekend mabout families. It was a lot of fun. I 创forced创 smiles out of everyone. By counting one two cheese or apple bannana 3 or stuff like that. It was a lot of fun to do that. I am hoping the activity will be successfull. We put some time getting to the members houses. Really I am just excited about the refreshments afterwards. I hoping Ice cream. Last time it was really really good ice cream. And we don磘 have cheap icecream here. Ok they do but it is CHEAP. You can actually get a liter of Ice Cream from a place called BON. For only 105 pesos. So 3 dollars one liter of ice cream, I磘 expensive but well worth it on occasion.

I have now implimented starting soon my Old rule when it comes to ID磗 like my plaque. To always have 2 or three. One in a backp郼k one in somewhere else. And one you usually use. Because when you forget the main one. you have a backup always. So Yeah I have forgotten my plaque three times.....So bad!!!! But Yeah. Done. Did it. finished. I will soon have three plaques.

We have not been liked by dogs this past week. We have been chased or come up upon by three digs this past week. I was really close to having to kick one of them. Really hard in the rib cage. He got extremely to close to us. But the owner called him back. Anyway. We have 2 really awesome investigators. One an American, It磗 really weird teaching in English. But I enjoy it cause I can actually help!! Then the other one he has changed his life quite a bit. So thats really exctiting. His baptism is the week right after transfers. So We are really excited for that. He will be a good and srong member. Just what we need here.

I am simply loving it here!!!! This is the best time of my life ever!!! Thanks for tuning in on another week of Whats going on in the DR. CAIO!!!!!

With Awesomeness,
Elder Gordon
--
2nd Nephi 31:20

No comments:

Post a Comment