Hey this is the first time I am posting something. Mainly it will just be pics right now. <or not.Next week though. I am running out of time right now. But Hey!!! I am on my mission in the Domincan Republic, Santiago Mission. Right now I am in one of the richest places of Santiago called Gurabo. When you get off the main road and into some of the houses it´s a lot like San fransisco or places like that. Hilly. But thats really the other elders area. Ours is the poor part of Gurabo. With some HUGE houses mixed in. It´s awesome. Anyway. I will have more time next week. Because I will mainly be sending to the Blog. Post stuff be awesome people. I know you all love me and want to send me stuff. Letters would be nice. But if not check up on this blog sheet every week.
You will get to read the awesomeness of me and you will get to see how much the lord has helped me. Which already is A LOT!!!! Speaking a foreign language is hard but awesome. Mango, Guayabo and pineapple are awesome and I love them so very very very much. Anywho. Thanks for reading up on this. Enjoy whatever is on it. there will be pics next week I promise. I just have to make sure to get a port that works. Anywho. BYE!!!!
Also if you don´t have my Address it is
Elder Michael James Gordon
SDQ 8013
PO box 05725
Miami, Fl. 33102-5725
Catch you on the flipside!!!!!
--
2nd Nephi 31:20
Yeah it's about time you let us regulars know what the heck you've been doing! I just thought you're hanging out on the beach getting a good tan! J/K.. We miss you buddy! Thanks for all your hard work!
ReplyDeleteEric got set apart last night and is now on his way to the MTC today. He's been dealing with all the visa issues and has been delayed a couple of times... What a bummer! He was just wanting to get gone!
That means the last of my original Priests is now gone... Gotta wait for another year and a half before the next one (Lucas) hits the road. Thanks for your example and all around punkness! We're praying for you buddy!