skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Called to Serve
17 February 2011
NINE New Posts!
Mike sent a whole bunch of pictures yesterday and posted them in 9 new posts. So, just keep scrolling down until you've seen them all. Don't miss any.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Mission Address:
(for letters)
Elder Michael James Gordon
SDQ 8013
PO box 05725
Miami, Fl. 33102-5725
(for packages)
Elder Michael James Gordon
Plaza Alejo 2-B
AV. Estrella Sadhalá
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Contributors
Elder Gordon
melissa
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(31)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(13)
The Sacred Grove
Baptism
This is for you guys, Cause I am not sure who goes...
NINE New Posts!
This is me preparing the treats for that night. YU...
This group "Ron Brugal" A whiskey group Put this ...
This first one is to show my mom that indeed Other...
I´m sorry I got a litle Narcistic and started taki...
That is the Salta JIMENOR, Probably one of the mos...
Ok. Here is the Special Hat of "The Broncos" The g...
This is my Zone, At the Entrance.....Well at a spl...
I´m A Strong GUY. This was a Posterboard for an Ac...
Anyone ever seen the movie Labrynth? I found this ...
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(51)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment