29 December 2010

The Afteraffects of The FEAST

Ok So this first Photo and the second one. Are the After affects of that Wonderful Christmas Feast. Even though it was Christmas EVE was the feast but.,......Its a different country what can you do? All of us STUFFED TO THE GILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




The Third photo was Christmas Morning and my wonderful package from My parents that I DID wait to open. (Loree I did receive yours as well) But With my sisters you can imagine me with about twice as much candy you will understand what my sister Sent me. THANK YOU BOTH!!!!! I love ya tons!!!!!!!!



ANd this Photo is of the Wonderful time that I had to talk to my family Via SKYPE. I LOVE Skype now. I have become an official Skype user. Anywho. Love ya tons!!!!! BYE!

-
"Sometimes God calms the storm. At other times, He calms the sailor. And sometimes He makes us swim."-Kolipoki

No comments:

Post a Comment