***Note: Somehow this post came through without the pictures attached and the copy of the email hasn't yet reached my inbox. I will post the pictures that go with these captions as soon as I have them available. ~Melissa***
***Updated with the pictures now!***
So this Photo is about My new Companion and I. This night was a night when we Just hung out outside and we did a whole bunch of things with Light. Elder Valdez and I.
So Here is a good example. I call the photo, Oh Oh OOh it´s Magic! Its an M. I finally figured out how to do these things.
This next one is very similiar. Even though I didnt turn out well This is a tribute to one of my favorite Animes Naruto. I have better ones I just was kinda rushed on time to find it.
So Mom this is a photo to you. Just look at what I have to eat tonight??? This is why I need recipes. I dont want to be stuck with eating Rice and Fried Eggs my entire mission.
--
"Sometimes God calms the storm. At other times, He calms the sailor. And sometimes He makes us swim."-Kolipoki
29 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment