08 December 2010

An update.

WOW. so let me tell you what has been going on. WOW. Life has been pretty crazy. i had 2 dead companions in a row. "I killed" one of them as he was going home from the mission. It was actually a really fun transfer. We didnt have a lot of success and then there was this point to where he fiunally admitted he was dead. Then after him I received Elder Wahman. When he gets to the area. He tells me straight out he is pretty much dead. Which was true.He was half dead. and he has died a lile bit more as well. Then in the transfer was a hard ransfer he is a pretty well known Tigre in the mission. it took some time. we finall got to a point that we worked pretty well with each other. It was the transfer I have aught the least but. I learned a lott. But. I am coming into my year mark. Next week is when I hit it. I am super excited for it. Anyway. So Transfers were today!. Ans wow. President Lee called me Monday night and Told me I was going up to Senior Comp. I learned on Tuesday that I will be a "stepfather" or the second companion of an Elder. Then Today I learned that I am District Leader #. Also That I am moving to a new area. In La Vega. In Framboyanes B. This house is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has HOT WATER!!!!!!!!!!! And it's large. And if I stay here two transfer which I hope I will I will experience Carniv'al Though I doubt president will let us stay at that house because all the parades of Carnival go right in front of the house. But. Thats a quick update. I am really excited for this transfer!!! Also. My trainer is the other District leader here in La Vega! Anywho Loveyou all tons!!!!!

con carina
Elder Gordon

--
2nd Nephi 31:20

No comments:

Post a Comment