So Mom, I thought about it. if I am stuck eating eggs and rice I better just do it the correct way, Right Dad? Gotta get me the BIG SPOON!!!!
So This Picture was Christmas EVE. With Us Four Elders in the house of a Member For CHristmas eve. In the house of Flia Gomez. The Elders From Left to Right are. ELDER WALKER, ELDER GORDON, ELDER VALDEZ, ELDER EVANGELISTA. Family it was the Elder on the right that talked to you in the Better english. Hes workin on it though.
THis was our Christmas FEAST. Pastelón Lasagna pasta, Rice, Bread, Pork and Chicken. Not Ham But Pork. It was all REALLY GOOD I loved it. Lots. We were really happy to the Gomez family.
THis next picture is the table after the FEAST. Like I said luckily we had more than us for eating this meal. Also some of the Gomez Family is inthis photo.
--
"Sometimes God calms the storm. At other times, He calms the sailor. And sometimes He makes us swim."-Kolipoki
29 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment